Counseling, personal and career development
Providing assistance or guidance to clients regarding organisational and work performance issues, career development and improved inter-personal relationships at work.
- Career counseling.
- CV writing
- Conflict resolution
- Outplacement counseling
- Bimler, D., Batra,P & Kirkland, J. (2009). Mapping Occupations into Vocational Interests: Two Case Studies. New Zealand Journal of Psychology, Vol 38, 3.
- NaudÃ©,S., Oâ€™Driscoll, M.P. & Kalliath, T.J.(2009). Predicting Employeesâ€™ Retirement Intentions in New Zealand: The Contribution of Personal, Job-Related and Non-Work Factors. New Zealand Journal of Psychology, Vol 38, 2
- Bimler, D., & Kirkland, J. (2006). Testing a â€˜Trilemmaâ€™ Instrument for Vocational-interest Assessment. New Zealand Journal of Psychology, Vol 35, 3.
- Regional IO Psych Chat Groups
- New Zealand Association for Psychological Type
- Society for Coaching Psychology
- Ask a peer to critically review your work
- Prepare or review a best practice guideline in the area
- Aim to read an article regularly and review it for the practical implications for your work
- Canvas a post graduate University Course to refresh your approach and be exposed to the latest literature