The selection and appraisal of employees according to valid and reliable analysis of jobs and sound psychometric principles.
- Conducting, understanding and evaluating job analysis and descriptions.
- Identifying and developing appropriate selection tools.
- Proficient in various selection techniques such as personality and cognitive ability testing, work sample design, and structured interviewing.
- Proficiency in various appraisal techniques such as rating scales qualitative and quantitative appraisal methods.
- Master of Science (Applied Psychology), University of Canterbury
- Master of Psychology, Massey University
- Master of Applied Psychology, Waikato University