The design and evaluation of work environments, and work equipment, according to principles of human psychology, and physiology to maximize performance of the individual and organisation.
- Occupational Safety and Health evaluation and review
- Design of human-machine systems
- Display, e.g. VDU, evaluation and design
- Fostering health and well-being among employees, including stress and stress management.
- MSc in Applied Psychology, University of Canterbury
- MSc in Psychology, Massey University
- MSc in Psychology, University of Auckland