Application of techniques to improve interpersonal relationships between workers and enhance individual and organisational performance through increased willingness to act in a certain manner.
- Employee assistance programmes
- Conflict resolution
- Performance incentive systems, i.e. remuneration.
- Performance management programmes
- Fostering health and well-being among employees, including stress and stress management.
- Master of Science (Applied Psychology), University of Canterbury
- Master of Psychology, Massey University
- Master of Applied Psychology, Waikato University